Wednesday, October 9, 2024

...Lucky to be cozy.

  


I have been going overboard in the gardens..my immediate neighbours to the left and right have gardeners now to put the beds  to sleep (and RIGHTLY SO)..But I confess to not loving it as much as I used to..If I could annihilate the invasives..I might be more encouraged..But everything I chop.. Beside..Invasives that only get worse...I have very few left to put to sleep.One I have actually abandoned and I let it look after itself..Far right way back..;)

In between I do gentler hobbies;) Painting and baking..

Butternut sqash soups..Jacques make my favorite BS risotto...

I made a salted caramel sauce..(next time) To flavor my buttercream for the cupcakes Sunday..



I fell IN LOVE with this Van Gogh palette..ever since we went to St-Rémy I love him even more..
The above is a Chris Petri you tube tutorial.Google him and You tube and you are set!!


I watched this on my own.. and enjoyed it.
Charming.IMHO.





I'm all about scents and colors and comfort food..and football once fall hits QC..
I need comfort..:)
As I type I am so very concerned re Fl..and Milton.The worse is hitting where we used to stay.Seeing people evacuate..seeing the mess Helene left and now they start over..
I have neighbours who own there..
It's tragic.
:(:(:(


No comments:

Post a Comment