Monday, October 21, 2024

The most beautiful fall..ever.
















The most beautiful fall..ever..

A great day.Oli was able to play a game after 1 month in a cast.They won.Yes that's Little Oli number 9.Who towers over us.

I have  soft spot for him.. I have a soft spot for the other 3 also.I am full of soft spots.They are the spots that fill my heart.

You know the thing about sports that I love is the camaraderie.Some students have been on the bench for 4 years.Never played.The parents and the grandfather come to every game.It's the friendships:)In one case..


I have a new found respect for dahlia growers in my zone or colder.

Yikes those little tubers I planted went forth and triplified +++++I dug them up..huge clumps..I'm not dividing..  I cut off all these scraggly roots..Brushed them off ..I had tagged them before..They dried in the sun yesterday today also they will.Then I will store in wood shavings indoors and keep my fingers crossed.Tightly.





Have a lovely week.





 For Van Gogh lovers..a must see..

Rachel shared this on her blog..

Starry Starry Night





Half time ;)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, loving your thick hair and your ever present constant family love 🙏

    ReplyDelete