Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lindt Sea Salt Chocolate Blueberry Muffins~


  I cross my heart..This is the last Blueberry post for a while..But see how far $13.00 got me?:) And I still have one cup left! And they are still juicy yet firm.~

I Googled Chocolate Blueberry muffins  and found more than one..So I "jujed" one up..

With 1/2 bar of Lindt Sea Salt dark chocolate..chopped up..and I added my heaping tablespoon of sour cream..and used my new Vanilla bean paste~

My husband and daughter are the chocolate lovers and gave these a thumbs up~

I love those little brown wrappers:)

La Recette..Modified by me..It was found on Food.com~

1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 egg 3/4 cup milk, at room temperature 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup blueberries Directions: 1 Preheat oven to 375°F Generously grease 12 muffin cups or line them with paper cups. 2 Measure flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Stir with a fork until well mixed. In a medium-size bowl, whisk egg with milk, melted butter and vanilla. Make a well in center of flour mixture. Add milk mixture and stir just until combined. Do not overmix. Gently fold in berries, taking care not to break them up. 3 Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake in center of preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. 4 Cool muffins in tins on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from tins and continue to cool on rack. Serve warm, or cool completely and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

They would be so good with the recommended raspberries also~
The above collage was made with Ribbet~  Thanks to Monica..I found it..Thank you:)
I am simply Paying It Forward:)~
Like this  moist..chocolatey..salty..blueberry muffinish cupcake:)

Hope you try and like..But what is not to like about Lindt? And Blueberries?And brown tulip wrappers:)


My pans on the other hand are getting older..and perhaps wiser..is the upside:)

Just wanted to share my "favoritest" journal so far apart from Di's mom's:)

The stitching leaves to be desired..didn't have the right floss etc..and winged it by seeing a design on Pinterest..
Still... I think it could have been way better..but the sentiment is there:)


I ended up making 2..One for a  young woman who sent me a Gardening Journal about 10 yrs ago:)
We have met..keep in touch..she is my Metta:)
I am so happy we have always kept in touch~

The other..for my friend's birthday..I have shared many garden visits with her..and hope to share more~
I love these little projects you can do..on your own..at home..

As I finish this post..on a Sunday evening..
I wish you  a great week~










13 comments:

  1. It's pretty rare that I come across a flavor combination I have never thought of before, and here one is! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all beautiful Monique. I just love the sweetness of your gentle spirit which you share with us each time you post. It's always there, very tangible and so very uplifting. A feast for the eyes, stomach and spirit! I have been playing with my camera. Thanks! ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these wrappers since you can fill them higher to get a larger muffin or cupcake. I also love the blueberry and sea salt you have featured here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monique,
    Funny, I keep seeing that Lindt Sea Salt dark chocolate at our local store, and have been so tempted to buy it. These delicious looking muffins would be the perfect excuse. Love those brown tulip wrappers, too.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this! The gardening journals will certainly be received as treasures. You do such beautiful work, Monique. Everything is presented with grace and elegant style.
    The chocolate blueberry recipe looks delicious. I'm forwarding this along to my bakers. ;-)
    Happy Week.........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate to the blueberry posts-never fear, there are plenty of your readers who will never grow tired of seeing them. The idea of using the Lindt sea salt and chocolate got my attention too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness ~ what a wonderful combination! You know I love the salty/sweet combination as well. This is brilliant!! Thank you for sharing, Mme. Magical.

    Pssst... are you KIDDING??! Your handwork with embroidery/stitching SHINES... just like you to be so humble. You're an artist in everything you do missy!

    I love that you share so much of your creativity with us. ((hugs)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why stop working with berries .. summer is not over yet :)
    I love blueberry muffins and when you put chocolate it .. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful...
    that little journal is just perfect too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. One never can have enough chocolate~and now with berries! The muffins are incredible!

    ReplyDelete