Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pesto Pasta Shrimp~

A Quick Fix for busy days~




Every late summer.. I make ice cube trays full of home made pesto..with lots of fresh basil..my best olive oil.. toasted pine nuts.. and garlic..

It keeps beautifully all year long with the roasted red peppers in our freezer..
For last minute quick fix meals..
We don't put a lot..1 cube for 2 portions.
I love a hint of pesto..not a pound of pesto..
Very very good..
And as pretty as a Forsythia blooming day~



I.. adore.. Spring~

3 comments:

  1. Spring is a wonderful time of of year and your shrimp and pasta look as fresh as spring! I hope my basil does well this year. I have lots of little seedlings to plant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took some home made pesto out of the freezer for dinner. I might have to run to the store for shrimp...it looks like a great addition!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. M, Spring is favored here too. I recently finished the last of frozen pesto from last year. Your shrimp & pasta look delicious!

    ReplyDelete