Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hier encore~ Yesterday~

August 6th~ Superhero Lulu's real birthday~ 4~~



His mommy and daddy are doing a party Sunday w/ his family and friends..but because he lives so close..and we were home this morning..his mommy brought the birthday boy and Max over for a BDay visit~
He forgot his cupcake here..



:)

But enjoyed some cake outside with us..



Chocolate rocks..chocolate roses..chocolate cake..chocolate cream cheese icing and a dinosaur..Lucas Candles.. and my day was made~

I posted the tutorial for the roses that Cake On The brain kindly share a couple of times..but in case you missed it..here it is again~


The cupcake wrapper is from that Etsy seller I like very much~


Tutus here? NO.. Tattoos here:)

I let him cut the first piece.. see? Almost 1/2 the cake:) He's adorable:)



The birthday cake was enjoyed by all:)




4.. I can't believe he is four! Max(Maxime) is 2..Noah is 1 and Oliver(Olivier) will be here before we know it! More Tutus!! Oops..I meant Tattoos:)
I love them all to bits.

Happy Birthday Darling Lulu~..Love,Nanaxxx

17 comments:

  1. soooo cute soooo loved~

    ok forgive me, i am sure you will crack up, i thought the cupcake came from a bakery and c had brought it over and forgot them... is'nt that hysterical!

    when you said choc roses i looked behind the dino and thought what am i missing.. OY! both cakes are perfect, ying and yang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique, I can't believe that Lucas is already four. It seems like just yesterday you were introducing him to us.

    I agree with Jain. Both cakes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little munchkin turned 2 this week and the new little munchkin is due in 2 weeks. I'm excited!!

    The cakes look GORGEOUS! You are one wonderful NaNa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, Nana Monique, what a sweet special post. It's hard to believe that they are already 4, 2, and 1. ... I know about the tattoos even though mine prefer tutus (and the 6 month-old, just grins and smiles at everything).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lulu!!!!!
    You are such a wonderful Nana...those are lucky sweet boys!
    L~xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart just melted into a puddle! What a wonderful post and you're such a great Nana. My next life I want you as my Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice nice friendly group:) I am so happy I can share Lulu et al with you:) Lori..Keep us posted too!!


    Cynthia I am sure they are as beautiful as ever..The tattoos are coming:)

    It's so easy to feel real AMOUR with little ones~
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a treat of a post, Nana! I get the chocolate rose tutorial, that cool cupcake wrapper site ( immediately favorited) and gorgeous photos of a very happy Birthday shindig! Thanks for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My little gdaughter just turned 4 too. Oh, I love that age. So innocent and sweet.

    Heavenly chocolate birthday cake and the rose is gorgeous. You are truly amazing and so creative. Lucky little grandbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, M. Such a busy day and I am just getting here, finally , to see Lucas's birthday... 4 is such a precious age isn't it? The Tats are priceless and my favorite was the very BIG slice of cake, Oh my!!! I saw your little dino cake and thought you had made it for me...My maiden name was Lucas! and we have a Lukas who is 2...Don't blink my friend, they will be off to college...Precious times, xoxo~Kathy@ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never knew Kathy! Imagine!

    Cathy..We are very lucky!
    Katrina..I loved your blog the moment I saw the header.I was done:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to Lulu!! Thanks for sharing his special day in your special way...full of love!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fortunate children to have a nana with abundant love! Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to Lulu! That cupcake looks so lovely - what a special Nana you are!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monique, I popped over from Food with Style. This chocolate is perfect! I love that Jain nicknamed the boys the alphabet kids. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monique, I popped over from Food with Style. This chocolate is perfect! I love that Jain nicknamed the boys the alphabet kids. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete