Saturday, August 15, 2009

You can count on us for routine~

Fridays and Routines~



Leafing through the new Martha "Everyday Food":)




I was taken aback as I was waiting for tonight's dinner to finish grilling on the BBQ~



Her Fridays in this issue... are pizzas also:) If you have visited here since last November..you will know that Fridays are pizza night here:) Home made..and not by me.
I love Fridays!Winter,Spring,Summer and Fall~
I have unabashedly photoed( i don't know if that is allowable?) I take no credit for the first photo..it was just to show you:) ) Martha's page of Friday.. to once more ..:) show you Jacques' pizza.:)

It's just too good to not keep bringing it up:)

And while I have you..I have to share this article..
Apart from cooking ,baking, taking photos..(Family not included in this list..no comparison:) ) I also love this:)

Her article was written for me..and many others I am certain..
I had not seen this article..someone gave it to me.. she hardly knows me really.. but said..this ..will appeal to you..

She is a favored writer of mine.
"The Nester".. must be engraved on my forehead.In fact ..I know it is.

Happy weekend!

15 comments:

  1. C'est toujours l'Italie chez toi... je ne vais pas m'en plaindre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just as friday is your routine, checking up on you is mine... but daily~ you never dissapoint~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What she said ^^ up there. I love the idea of a Friday routine. We used to go to a great local crêperie every Friday, but lately we've let that drop. Maybe it's time to pick it up again... Bon Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need a little routine in our lives... How do we do that? No two days ever seem to be the same...Maybe I should seriously think about having a day every week for pizza, Of course we would like J. to make it too!!! When we go to the theatre, which is often... We never have a real dinner...we eat popcorn instead! does that count? Ha...Routine is wonderful...something nice to count on .. a steady. enjoy, It photos beautifully, xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do they say about "great minds think alike"? You have Martha beat by miles and miles ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacques is a dear. His pizza is amazing, as always! Nothing like ending the week with a wonderful homemade pizza :) A restful weekend to the both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love routines. Especially in cooking. They are comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great thing to look forward to every Friday. So sweet. Did you attach a link to an article in your post? I think I'm being silly, because I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the link. I SOOO enjoyed the article ! :)) .....Routine is so necessary and to maintain a routine in housework one certainly has to have a strong heart, a big heart and a desire and love not just for the home but for its people as well...so that it makes it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post nana, and I so enjoyed that article. I am a person of routine myself. I am still a bit disorganizes, which drives my Todd to distraction, but I try . . . enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm also a routine person.. we have pancakes every friday morning , and spaghatti every saturday dinner..

    great post! and I love homemade pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you found your way to the article:)Zurin..Yes for the people too:) Absolutely!

    I will try and change the links color in the future..It's the yellowish link..but said THIS will appeal to you..if you click on the THIS..you can find the article:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Routines are comfortable! We are have those special "set" things that we do! Pizza couldn't be a better routine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merci de partager tout ça avec nous, pour la pizza nous n'avons pas de jours particuliers, si je les écoutais j'en ferais plusieurs fois par semaine
    Bon dimanche

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Friday routine has never been boring in these eyes, Ms. Nester :)

    ReplyDelete